Rewrite Your Story
SCIENCE BLENDED WITH PRACTICAL WRITING LESSONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR STORY OF STRUGGLE
Six week online class starts April 30th 2018
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!
Who should attend?
- You've faced a serious life challenge. The kind that divided your life into the before and after. You came out the other side, but...
- You've done therapy and support groups. Yet, you still haven't quite figured out how to integrate your story into your life.
- You need a dedicated space and some guidance to get you going.
What you get out of it:
- Research shows that this process can increase well-being and life satisfaction.
- A solid understanding of narrative identity and why your story matters.
- A newfound sense of empowerment from your story.
- A completed personal storytelling workbook.
I took Rachel's class [...] and enjoyed it very much. I appreciated the different perspectives of our stories and writing in general that she helped us see through her use of research on personal narrative, explanation of writing techniques, and prompts for weekly writing sessions. I came away from class with a deeper appreciation of what makes for good writing and how I could apply it to my own writing. I also developed a new perspective on the personal struggle I wrote about throughout the course. I would definitely recommend taking this course. - Gretchen D.
Personal storytelling is empowering. It allows you to acknowledge your struggles and reflect on past experiences from a positive perspective. - Workshop attendee
Rachel is so honest, thoughtful, open-minded and prepared. -Workshop attendee
A moment to be vulnerable, reflect and understand yourself and your story better. -Workshop attendee
Everyone has a story! And it's important to look back at moments, feelings and recognize how we approached things. -Workshop attendee
Rachel's workshop allowed me to acknowledge the triumph in my story and realize how much it has shaped who I am today. I honestly didn't even think I had a story that would truly resonate with me, but her writing prompts provided so much opportunity to revisit your past and retell your story from the perspective of strength, resiliency, and compassion. If you're looking to reconnect with and feel empowered around your story, definitely sign up for her next workshop! - Ali Boone, Holistic Nutritional Consultant